HFD Determines Unattended Cooking as Cause for Ewa Beach Building Fire

HFD Determines Unattended Cooking as Cause for Ewa Beach Building Fire



BUILDING FIRE. ACCORDING TO H-F-D, IT STARTED JUST BEFORE 9:30 AT A TWO-STORY SINGLE FAMILY STRUCTURE… ON KAMAHOI STREET. THE FIRE WAS STARTED BY A STOVE LEFT UNATTENDED. FOUR ADULTS AND ONE CHILD REPORTEDLY LIVE IN THE HOME WITH THREE DOGS… WHICH WERE SAFELY RESCUED BY FIREFIGHTERS. AT THE TIME, A FEMALE AND HER SON WERE THE ONLY ONES IN THE HOME. SHE WAS TREATED ON THE SCENE FOR POSSIBLE SMOKE INHALATION. DAMAGE IS ESTIMATED AT 160-THOUSAND DOLLARS. DASH: COMING UP… GETTING READY FOR BARRY.

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *